Many Filipinos believe in ghosts, and hospitals, being the place where there's always death, of course, they will think that a single hospital is home for hundreds of ghosts. 

There was this text message which could be an example of ghost in hospitals. No one knows if it actually happened or not but, for sure, it was just for the sake of enjoyment. Yet, it created goosebumps to the readers. 

It was my classmate who first told me this story. I can't forget the way she tells the legend. It really freaked me out. 

I'm not sure if this urban legend only circulated here in the Philippines. The oldest version can be traced in 1990's. This story was told in many dialects but the Visayan made another version of this. In Metro Manila, the most known versions used the University of Sto. Tomas and the Makati Medical Center as the setting of it. 

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
THE LEGENDS AND FOLKTALES © 2018. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top